Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hamburger-The motion picture



A few posts back, I posted about borrowing a bag full of movies on vhs from my friend John that he said "I need to see" or "I should see". This film, Hamburger-The motion picture is vhs #3 that I finally got around to viewing, and man, was John right. This movie is a movie that I needed to see. Watching this made me pretty sad that it never made it past the vhs era, and I really believe that a film distribution company needs to pick up the rights to this movie and give it the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack collector's edition treatment. Seriously. Shout Factory? Lions Gate? Anchor Bay? Anyone? Anyone? This movie is best described as a fast food version of Police Academy/Animal House/Porky's/Airplane!/Revenge of the Nerds all smashed together very coherently into a hilarious package of hambugers, college, eating pussy and probably the greatest scene where a wacky hamburger machine goes out of control and mayo, ketchup, mustard and anything else on a burger makes a huge fucking mess. Kick ass. There's also Mr. Pickle torture chamber-things that look like iron maidens on the inside.

Is the theme song for this sung by John Mellencamp or that guy that did all of the theme songs for 90's family sitcoms such as Step by Step, Family Matters and Full House?

 "My parents want me to finish college, but all I do at school is have sex!"

Damn, this guy doesn't have to do shit, and he gets tits in his face!

I think that Mr. Pickle guy looks a little too happy.

"Fuck off, Mr. Pickle!"

Do this many people attend McDonald's college?

Security guards with Uzi's. Quality.

Is it just me, or do women from the 80's look way hotter than they do now?

This fat guy electrocuting himself is fucking hilarious.

Did that fat guy from the "food club" just steal a hamburger from Randy Rhoads and his girlfriend?

 Once again, this movie was a fucking riot. There needs to be a modern release of this movie so more people can see it. Even if Netflix or Hulu picked it up, that would be awesome because the vhs seems to be pretty difficult to find, and kind of pricey. John told me that he's thinking of putting it on ebay. I told him to keep it. I'm giving you another plus one John. You are now at +1. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment