Wednesday, October 26, 2016

31 Horrors of October: Cannibal Campout


In my early years of starting this horror quest, I remember one of the first things I looked up on Youtube to try to start compounding a list of movies to buy was "gory horror movie trailers". Or something like that. The first trailer I watched was for a movie called Cannibal Campout, and it looked wicked. Like it was made for me. Calling my name. Straight up killing, gore, and gut-munching. There are however, no zombies. Just three really dumb brothers that live in a forest looking to kill campers that are passing through so they can have dinner. It does plod a lot in certain spots, and really the only "joy" I was able to cull from Cannibal Campout was when the main people were getting hacked up for barbecue. Sorry Mortician. I stole that from you. Gore and dismemberment aside, there are much better and entertaining SOV's out there compared to Cannibal Campout, but I could just say that this is a good first step to ween yourself into the genre if you so desire. It's a small world after all. If you don't get it, just watch the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment