Friday, October 28, 2016

31 Horrors of October: Scream 2 (blu-ray)


For what it's worth, I have always thought that Scream 2 was the best out of the four. I really don't know why. They're all great, but for some reason I can go back and watch the second movie in this franchise over and over again and it just never gets old. I also dig the homages that Wes Craven slid in here for a couple of the character's names as well- "Cotton" and "Loomis"... Hellraiser and Halloween anyone? Well, if you don't catch these right away, you need to brush up on your shit. Time is running out and October is almost over for this year. Don't disappoint me. Honestly, my favorite bit in Scream 2 is the opening scene where the Rialto is packed with people to see the horror flick affectionately titled "Stab" which is based on a book that was written about the events that happened in the first Scream film. Clever. Watching a bunch of dumb teens in the Ghostface costume running around like idiots pretending to stab each other is just fun and silly. And you know it could only get better from there. Jada Pinkett gets what she deserves. Just saying.   

No comments:

Post a Comment