Thursday, October 27, 2016

31 Horrors of October: Pet Sematary (blu-ray)


Once you're dead, that's it. Sometimes dead is better. Or more like, once something is dead, leave it alone. I really don't think that any pet or relative would really love the idea of coming back from the dead once their gone, especially being dug up and re-buried again in a different spot to be resurrected. That's just to much damn work in my opinion. Stephen King is always a master at story telling, and Pet Sematary is no different. He even plays the priest at the funeral in the movie after Gage passes on. I just need to read the book now to compare because that's what I do. I'm sure it's just as good, if not better because, well, in a book, you can stamp as much detail as you want with no limit. Watch out for those shiny eyes in the dark-Church is watching.    

No comments:

Post a Comment