Friday, October 7, 2016

31 Horrors of October: Decoys


I was already aware of this before watching this again tonight, but Decoys is frustrating. It tries to hard to be a little of every genre of film all at once, and it never really achieves anything beyond having really attractive college chicks "acting" in a "horror" movie. I put the word horror in quotes because it's true. There's nothing remotely scary about Decoys and I know the whole point is for it to be light-hearted, but come on... I devised a better plot for that crappy Sonic the Hedgehog book I wrote back in third grade that I received a C- for. I'm really not wanting to watch the sequel to this tomorrow after I come back from Champaign, but I will anyway because it's on my list for October. I'm going to need a stiff drink.   

No comments:

Post a Comment