Saturday, October 8, 2016

31 Horrors of October: Decoys: The Second Seduction


Move along. There's nothing to see here. Decoys 2 is pretty much the same lame ass movie as the first one except Tobin Bell is in this as a biology professor at the college it takes place at and the chicks are different. They still gave me a boner, but that's not the point. The point is that Tobin Bell couldn't save this puke-covered sequel even if he tried, let alone adding in the fact that even though the females in this flick are even hotter than the original, I still would rather shove this dvd in a plastic grinder to recycle it and have it be re-formed into water bottles to be sold at Walmart or Aldi. Ugh. I'm glad I drug me feet through these so I can watch something more decent tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment