Thursday, October 20, 2016

31 Horrors of October: Frankenstein (VHS)


The original Frankenstein is my favorite Universal horror monster, mostly because I identify with Frank's qualm. Right to the heart. He's an outcast. A misfit. Everyone is afraid of him because "he's different". No one understands him... and that's why he's so loved and revered by the horror community. As a horror fan and collector, people that I've told about my hobby act like that towards me which is pretty similar and childish at the same time. So what? What or who am I harming by being a fan of Slime City instead of The Hunger Games (that shit is boring by the way. Don't ask me about it.) Slime City makes me smile. The Hunger Games makes me want to fall asleep. We all have different tastes and opinions, and that's mine. So you can shove it, main-stream media. Hollywood is trash these days, and I won't stand for it. C'mon, Frank. Let's go hang out with Boris and go get some Snickers. I'm sure he needs to get out the house for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment