Monday, October 5, 2015

"31 Horrors of October"- Curse 2: The Bite


Until earlier tonight, I had never seen this film. I never even knew this film existed until, once again, I saw a review of it from Cecil of GoodBadFlicks. I swear that he needs to be more well known. Anyway, his review of this movie was one of his earlier ones before he stepped into the world of Youtube. I'm kind of sad that he never put that review on his Youtube page. Anyway, fairly recently I found a double dvd that has Curse 1&2 on it, and I had to pick it up to at the very least watch Curse 2. It was well worth it.

  This film has a total cheesy, made for tv vibe to it. And the special effects were done by Screaming Mad George. That should tell you right there that this film is worth it-cheesy execution or not. Like I mentioned before, I never seen this before tonight and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment