Saturday, October 3, 2015

"31 Horrors of October"- Hellraiser



The very first time I ever saw the original Hellraiser, it actually was after I started collecting horror back in Champaign. It was one of those horror franchises and Pinhead was on of those horror characters I always knew about, but never actually had experienced for myself until that point. I bought the 20th Anniversary dvd of the original from Anchor Bay, and when I had finally got around to watching it, it blew me away. Especially the scene when Frank starts to come back to life up out of the floor. The special effects even to this day are INSANE

Could Doug Bradley have been cast any better as the 80's icon, Pinhead? I think not. Hellraiser is one of my favorite franchises of all time and the first three films are truly masterpieces of horror. Even if most people don't understand the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment