Friday, October 16, 2015

"31 Horrors of October"- Night of the Creeps


In 2013 not to long after my wife and I moved back up here from Champaign, we went to the Fox Valley Mall to finish our Christmas shopping for the year, and F.Y.E (the only one still open around here) had a huge sale on horror dvd's and blu-rays. The five dollar director's cut of Night of the Creeps was one of the many dvd's they were selling and I snatched it up immediately. The only thing I had to go by whether I was going to be into this flick or not was the trailer. Which is good because I really don't like going into a movie knowing too much because it already feels like you've seen it even though you haven't. It's like cheating. 

How much more could you ask for when you have Tom Atkins, creepy crawlies, asshole frat boys you want to stab because you hate their guts and my personal favorite- Tom: "I've got some good news and some bad news girls. The good news is your dates are here." Girl: "What's the bad news?" Tom: "They're dead." That has to be one of my favorite lines in this movie besides Tom Atkins' "thrill me" which I am also a huge fan of. Can't get enough. The third act is one of the most epic and watching a really cute brunette torch zombies with a flame thrower is sexy- just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment