Saturday, October 10, 2015

"31 Horrors of October"- Society

 
The initial time that I had heard about this film was in a video from coolduder on youtube. I think it was one of his really long ones from his earlier videos where he was talking about the goriest and the grossest movies he has in his movie collection. It sounded interesting even though I don't remember him saying too much about it in particular. Then I found a trailer for it. After watching that, I was more interested. And finally, after sifting through Cecil's older movie reviews on his Goodbadflicks website, he also had done a review of this film to perfection (as always). I had to get my hands on this movie and watch it. Someone on youtube actually posted the whole movie uncut, and I watched it on my phone. Hilarious. But Jesus Christ, the last 20 minutes or so of this flick is INSANE. I don't think anything I've ever seen before or since will ever top that shunting scene-and if you do see it, it's one of those things in life that you can't un-see. It still boggles my brain how Screaming Mad George came up with that shit. He has an endless, twisted imagination.
 
My favorite thing about this film is how right in your face it is about bashing the classes that we have here in America. It goes for the jugular and never lets go. Screaming Mad George's make up and special effects make every weird nook and cranny that much more... disgusting. And real. It's all in good breeding. Really.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment